Product Listing View All
- Accessories (83)
- Evaluation and Demonstration Boards and Kits (7)
- Evaluation Boards - Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs) (1)
- Evaluation Boards - DC/DC & AC/DC (Off-Line) SMPS (1)
- Evaluation Boards - Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) (1)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - Complex Logic (FPGA, CPLD) (41)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - MCU, DSP (13)
- Evaluation Boards - Expansion Boards, Daughter Cards (98)
- Evaluation Boards - Sensors (1)
- Programmers, Emulators, and Debuggers (11)
- Software, Services (4)
Newest Products View All (73)
Digilent's Pmod™ I2S2 supports 24-bit resolution per channel at input sample rates up to 108 kHz and output sample rates up to 200 kHz. Learn More
Digilent’s DMC60C digital motor controller for FIRST® Robotics is designed for any application where brushed 12 VDC motors are needed. Learn More
Digilent's DMM shield brings the functionality of a digital multimeter to a convenient shield form factor. Learn More
Recent PTMs View All (2)
An overview of Digilent's Digital Discovery and high speed adapter, including their features and benefits and typical applications.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (44)
PYNQ-Z1 board is designed to be used with PYNQ, an open-source framework that enables embedded programmers to exploit the capabilities of Xilinx's Zynq all-programmable SoCs (APSoCs) without having to design programmable logic circuits.
The Digilent Cora Z7 is a ready-to-use, low-cost, and easily embeddable development platform designed around the powerful Zynq-7000 All-Programmable System-on-Chip (APSoC) from Xilinx.
The Pmod ESP32 provides an easy and cost effective way to add wireless communication to any host platform or project. It uses the fully certified ESP-WROOM-32 Wi-Fi + BLE + BT module from Espressif Systems.
Zybo Z7 from Digilent comes in two Xilinx Zynq-7000 variants: Zybo Z7-10 features Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG400C and Zybo Z7-20 features the larger Xilinx XC7Z020-1CLG400C.