Omron's G6DN series are slim relays, ideal for applications such as PLC output, temperature controllers, and building automation. These 5 A switching relays have specially designed crossbar-twin gold-plated contacts ensuring high reliability and offer remarkable minimum permissible load characteristics of 1 mA at 5 VDC (at 120 operations/minute).
Offering improved specification in comparison with its counterparts G6M and G6DS, the G6DN series offers a very low coil consumption of 110 mW, and higher ambient temperature -40°C to 90°C. The relays are offered in a minuscule low-profile package size and easy market-standard footprint.
The G6DN series also support safety standard for factory automation components, EN61010-2-201. Approved standards include UL, CSA, and VDE.
- Slim 5 mm width and miniature size (20 mm x 5.08 mm x 12.5 mm)
- High switching capability 5 A (250 VAC and 30 VDC) and high contact reliability by crossbar-twin contacts
- Power consumption 110 mW of an industry top class
- Satisfies EN61131-2, EN61010-2-201, and EN 61010 reinforced insulation requirement
- Programmable controller outputs
- Temperature controllers
- Building automations
- Output of control systems
G6DN Series Slim Power Relays