Product Listing View All
- Accessories (1)
- Color Sensors (3)
- IrDA Transceiver Modules (101)
- Optical Sensors - Ambient Light, IR, UV Sensors (78)
- Optical Sensors - Photo Detectors - Remote Receiver (1089)
- Optical Sensors - Photodiodes (175)
- Optical Sensors - Photointerrupters - Slot Type - Transistor Output (33)
- Optical Sensors - Phototransistors (97)
- Optical Sensors - Reflective - Analog Output (14)
- Specialized Sensors (1)
Newest Products View All (95)
Vishay's surface-mount ambient light sensing photodiodes are qualified to automotive standard AEC-Q1.
Vishay Semiconductors VOM452T and VOM453T, high speed optocouplers, each consists of a GaAlAs infrared emitting diode.
Vishay's ambient light sensors are used to detect light or brightness in a manner similar to the human eye.
Tools & Support
Vishay’s TSDP Receiver Series for Infrared Data Communications
Recent PTMs View All (11)
Full line of ambient light sensors feature increased functions including I2C interface, low power modes, and an integrated proximity sensor.Duration: 10 minutes
Infrared Surface Emitters emit only out of the top, which leads 2x-4x more intense levels in addition to no side emission and eliminates need for a reflector.Duration: 5 minutes